Monday, February 06, 2006

I got to do something yesterday that I've been wanting to do for a long time...dirt bike! The ground was perfect for it-wet and muddy. I scared some people because the first thing I did was head for a giant clump of bushes. Curtis thought I couldn't stop...no I could stop, it was everything else that I wasn't so sure about.

If I had a digitial camera, I'd post a picture of myself with messy hair and muddy pantlegs riding through the garden on accident...but since I don't, I guess I'll leave it to your imagination.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you seem like a real nice person in the world of Blogs...
hope you have a good year.

Anonymous said...

I think dirt bike riding is different in North Carolina then in California.....not so much mud.......and no gardens. When you come in March I'll have to take you for a ride....this way I can get a picture even if it is without the muddy pants. I'm sure we can get your hair to be messy again.