Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Life at the Law Firm

Curtis settled a big case last Wednesday, so that has taken quite a bit of the pressure off. In fact, it is getting hard to stay motivated when I can look out the window and see the sun shining, flowers blooming, and birds singing. Yes, the day is always nicer on the other side of the window.

I have had some out of doors time, so I can't complain. Over the weekend, I worked in the yard for several hours. I still have hours of raking to do in my backyard. I don't know where all those leaves come from. I'm sure some of them are from Australia. Just the same, I think I need to have some trees taken out so I'm not in this mess every year. The problem is, the pretty trees are the ones that are the messiest. What's up with that?

Anyway...back to work on this fine, fine Tuesday...

No comments: