Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bright Beginnings

Yesterday I accidently spilled something on my laptop keyboard. This morning when I came in, by "Y" key was sticking (along with a few others). So...I made the mistake of popping it off and trying to clean it up. I got it off all right, and the next thing I knew, I had five little pieces in my hand...not the best way to start a day.

It works (obviouslY), but I can't get the cover to stay on any longer...not even after 45 minutes or reassembling and superglue. Meanwhile, the other keys have stopped sticking. Why didn't I just leave it alone and type slowly for a while???

If anyone knows a good fix for computer keys would you let me know?

Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how, but if you ever need to get them off again I have some great nieces that can help! :o) Hi girl! This is Sara Parks :o)