Saturday, August 19, 2006

So Why Did You Decide ...not... to go to Law School?

Those of you who have been up-to-date over the past year and a half are probably some what familiar with my decision to go back to law school...and to go to law school...and not to go to law school... I think it may be the most dificult decision I've made so far in my life.

But when classes started on Monday, I wasn't there.

It's not easy to explain. But I will say that one of the benefits of not going to school four nights a week is that I'm able to go on another mission trip this summer. Lord willing, I will be leaving August 31 for a return trip to Thailand and Burma. If you think of it, please pray for me and the rest of the team for health and physical safety and that we will be an encouragement to the believers over there.

No comments: