Friday, June 02, 2006

Second Anniversary

Two years ago today I took my oath and was sworn in as an attorney. It seems more like two hundred years ago...all things considered, they have been good years. I've learned a lot and found out how much more I have to learn. I am grateful to the Lord for his faithfulness throughout law school and in helping me find just the right job at just the right time.

I am planning to begin law school again, believe it or not. I have enrolled in the Charleston School of Law and should begin taking night classes in mid-August. It will be quite a challenge to work and do school again, but I know the Lord is still faithful and if this is His will for me, He will see me through it, one day at a time.

Thanks to all of you who tell me time to time that you are praying for me. That has meant a lot to me and I hope you will keep me updated so I can pray for you as well.

2 comments:

jph said...

You know, California isn't all that bad of a place - and you wouldn't have to do law school again.

jph said...

You know, California isn't all that bad of a place - and you wouldn't have to do law school again.